All Discussions Tagged 'court' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sean Phillips Conviction Affirmed on All Counts in Michigan Court of Appeals

The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled that Sean Phillips appeal to them had insufficient merit for them to overturn the original court's deci…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by EyeOnLudington

79th District Court Refuses to File Open Meetings Act Lawsuit!

Background   On November 11, I went in front of the Ludington City Council to tell them of an Open Meetings Act violation from May (of whic…

Started by XLFD

47 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by XLFD

79th District Court: Defiantly Against Due Process

Today, I received a call from the 79th District Court concerning process serving for the Open Meetings Act lawsuit I filed last week.  It s…

Started by XLFD

11 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Clarifying Transparency: Ludington City Attorney Wilson's Seven Minute Legal Lesson

In the recap of the Ludington City Council meeting that took place on October 28, and the video on that link, the public was treated to 420…

Started by XLFD

0 Nov 1, 2013

Big Surprise. Another Court Victory for Rotta Over City of Ludington

It's been a pretty good year for a certain Tom Rotta in getting his grievances aired against how the City of Ludington does business in the…

Started by XLFD

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by XLFD

An Elegy for Justice Starring Former Judge Mark Raven

Today is the day that the life of Martin Luther King is celebrated, a rabble rouser much like our original founding fathers were.  Against…

Started by XLFD

18 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Is the Third Appeal Time a Charm?

I have yet to win an appeal for a FOIA request yet.  I have formally went through an administrative appeal with the Ludington City Council…

Started by XLFD

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Order in the Court: Local Judge Position to be Eliminated

As reported in the Muskegon News on Wednesday afternoon: Oceana and Newaygo counties will lose a circuit judgeship while Mason and Lake cou…

Started by XLFD

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Enter the Dragon

According to my calendar, today starts the Year of the Dragon as pertains to the Chinese calendars. correspondingly I was born in the Year…

Started by XLFD

5 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by XLFD

The Highest Respect for the Law: "Letter from a Birmingham Jail"

“There’s nothing on earth more valuable than freedom; it’s worth paying for, it’s worth going to jail for. I’d rather die in abject poverty…

Started by Eve Alone

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Max

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service