All Discussions Tagged 'foia' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOIA Deposit Turned Down by City of Ludington

On November 9, 2012 a friend of free and open government went to Ludington City Hall and made an unconventional 'FOIA request'.  There was…

Started by XLFD

15 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Willy

Ludington's Workplace Safety Policy Turns Two Years Old

Exactly two years ago today, the City Council of Ludington unanimously passed a policy that had the following implications: 1)  Any citizen…

Started by XLFD

8 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by XLFD

True Colors (Nontransparent) of Ludington's New FOIA Policy

The Ludington City Council had just been burned by the Freedom of Information Act.  A citizen asking for information, discovers among the E…

Started by XLFD

14 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

We Won Our FOIA Lawsuit Against the City, pt. 2: The Counterclaim

In the thread we-won-our-foia-lawsuit-against-the-city-pt-1-the-claim it was showed that we had actually prevailed in our claim for injunct…

Started by XLFD

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 3, Marina Records, Uncensored

In part 2 of this series, I intimated that there would be a part three telling about what I was prohibited from saying at the City Council …

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 2, Marina Records, Censored

In this thread chief-mark-barnett-hindering-public-investigations-pt-1, I had related that I was going to reveal "an interesting twist on t…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 1, 2012

Marina Cameras FOIA

In the thread, Body Recovered at City Marina  , Angela reminded this absent-minded person that I had reported about the marina purchasing 5…

Started by XLFD

22 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Willy

Fact Check: Rotta, City FOIA Issues Continue

The Ludington Daily News reports on Tuesday 3-13-2012, and Rotta, who was never contacted by the quality reporter known as Kevin Branisczes…

Started by XLFD

64 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service