All Discussions Tagged 'judge' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

George V. Saylor III: Manistee/Benzie Judicial Candidate Steals Money from Ludington Taxpayers Under False Pretenses

On December 16, 2013, a gala event was held at the Ludington City Hall for retiring three term Mayor John Henderson as recounted in the min…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by julia rain

Paul Spaniola is Dedicated, Efficient &... Oh Who am I Kidding

At the Fourth of July Freedom Festival Parade I was handed out a leaflet by one of the Spaniola brigade campaign workers marching in the pa…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Can Mason County Afford Paul Spaniola as Circuit Court Judge?

I have had no great success in getting help from our local prosecutor in getting information or in getting him to assist in investigating h…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Freedom Festival Parade of Circuit Court Candidates

All four of the judicial candidates for the 51st Circuit Court race had floats or displays at the July 4th Freedom Festival parade.  The c…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Three Prosecutors Race for Circuit Court Judgeship in Mason County

The Good   First to enter the race for the 51st Circuit Court judge, being vacated by Judge Richard I Cooper, who is facing a forced reti…

Started by XLFD

26 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Clarifying Transparency: Ludington City Attorney Wilson's Seven Minute Legal Lesson

In the recap of the Ludington City Council meeting that took place on October 28, and the video on that link, the public was treated to 420…

Started by XLFD

0 Nov 1, 2013

Lawyer thrown in Jail By Judge for Advising His Client of Their Fifth Amendment Rights

A few miles south down in Hudsonville, a budding lawyer discovered the power of the law when he advised his client to exert their right to…

Started by XLFD

9 May 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Order in the Court: Local Judge Position to be Eliminated

As reported in the Muskegon News on Wednesday afternoon: Oceana and Newaygo counties will lose a circuit judgeship while Mason and Lake cou…

Started by XLFD

13 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service