All Discussions Tagged 'ludington' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Rental Inspection Meeting Attracts 100 Participants

Introduction: Gremlins in the Gears I will remember the June 4, 2015 meeting of the Ludington Building & Licenses Committee (LB&L…

Started by XLFD

15 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by stump

SS Badger 2015: The Green Machine

You may have already had occasion to see the SS Badger leave or come to port here in Ludington this year.  What is not readily evident on v…

Started by XLFD

1 May 28, 2015
Reply by Willy

Downtown Developments, May 2015: Q's and Authorities

An underreported aspect of the Ludington scene is the actions of the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) also known as the Downtown Luding…

Started by XLFD

12 May 8, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ten Reasons Why John Shay Should be Fired

I must admit to believing in my heart and brain that everyday and any day is a  But rarely do I emphasize such things at city council me…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Leaders Pledge Full Transparency of Records

At the March 23, 2015 City Council meeting an interesting thing happened when they got to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) appeal tha…

Started by XLFD

10 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Tall Grass, Easy Cash for City of Ludington in 2015

Noxious Weed Notices Put Out, Nobody Notices Earlier this year, the city council tampered with a city ordinance that dealt with tall grass…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by shinblind

Ludington City Council Meeting March 23, 2015: Water Torture

The 80 minute long meeting of the March 23, 2015 for the Ludington City Council featured only two public comments lasting ten minutes alto…

Started by XLFD

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Public Hearing for West End Project Needs to be Heard Loud and Clear

For the second year in a row, a public hearing was conducted at a March Ludington City Council meeting for input on the West End Project, a…

Started by XLFD

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Police Department Use of Force, Search and Seizure Policies Revealed

In early February, I related a FOIA food fight with the City of Ludington regarding being able to view the Ludington Police Department's (L…

Started by XLFD

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council Meeting 1-26-2015: Ignorance Wins the Day

The meeting of January 26, 2015 of the Ludington City Council lasted only about 25 minutes, and as is usually true in such a short meeting,…

Started by XLFD

10 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service