All Discussions Tagged 'marina' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

COLDNews is Cold on the Facts, Once Again

Some people actually shell out good money for the local newspaper to find out what's coming up next at the Ludington City Council.  Frankl…

Started by XLFD

0 Sep 23, 2013

The High Cost of Inefficiency at Ludington City Hall

It's a shame that after nearly two hundred FOIA requests, including over one hundred denials/partial denials and nearly the same amount of…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Special Meetings: What's Noticed and Not

On Friday, April 12, the Ludington City Council had a special meeting.  The special meeting was announced at the Monday, April 8 meeting. …

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Investigating the Investigation: Lingyan Zou, 2012 Marina Death

A young Chinese woman was found dead in the Ludington City Marina on June 2, 2012.  A lengthy investigation by the Ludington City Police fo…

Started by XLFD

19 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by XLFD

One Man's Dream, One City Council's Nightmare

Before I even knew conclusively that the City Councilors would vote to accept the Stipulated Judgment, I had a speech to say during their m…

Started by XLFD

32 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Sheriff Candidate's Field Test

Very early this morning, I sent a couple of E-mails to the two sheriff's candidates concerning two different topics that have recently come…

Started by XLFD

17 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by john streeter

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 3, Marina Records, Uncensored

In part 2 of this series, I intimated that there would be a part three telling about what I was prohibited from saying at the City Council …

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Unidentified Body Recovered at Ludington Municipal Marina

Has the dangerous Loomis Street Transient Dock walkway perhaps claimed its first victim?   http://ludingtoncitizen.ning.com/forum/topics/su

Started by XLFD

50 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service