All Discussions Tagged 'prosecutor' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prosecutor-Police Partnerships Permit Perversions of Justice

The prosecutor in the county where it happened, says a Michigan State Trooper that unwarrantedly drew and pointed a gun at a teenage girl h…

Started by XLFD

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by Willy

The Sculptors and the Marble

"The sculptor produces the beautiful statue by chipping away such parts of the marble block as are not needed - it is a process of eliminat…

Started by XLFD

62 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Attorney General of Michigan to Make Announcement on Baby Kate Case Friday

A press release was sent to the usual suspects in the media.     LUDINGTON, MI – Michigan Attorney  General Bill Schuette and Mason County…

Started by XLFD

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Jumping the Gun: Kim Cole's Al Haig Moment

It seemed like the only thing that was going on last week, according to the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) was the swearing in cer…

Started by XLFD

7 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Cooperating Coopers (Judge and PA): Co-operatives Courting Lake County Corruption

On my drive back from Torch Lake, I noticed some campaign signs containing the last name Cooper; seems they were running for Prosecuting At…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by XLFD

When the Prosecutor Becomes a Persecutor, pt 1: Spaniola or Spin-a-lie-a

Back before I was shockingly prevented once again from voting at my polling place in the Michigan primaries as recounted in the thread  pri…

Started by XLFD

23 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Willy

People of the State of Michigan v. John Shay?

On November 15, 2011 I wrote the following to the Mason County Prosecutor's Office.   "I am alleging a serious violation of the Michigan el…

Started by XLFD

17 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service