All Discussions Tagged 'shay' (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reform, We Don't Need No Stinking Reform (Ludington City Hall, 12-3-2012)

At the 12-3-2012 meeting, I arose during the public comment section to comment on three things, basically.  The first was whether the City…

Started by XLFD

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Watertankgate: No Bids, No Bargain, Nobody's Business

In the 2013 Budget, the City of Ludington has put aside money to paint the Brye Road Water Tank, pictured below, just beyond Ramada Inn to…

Started by XLFD

6 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by XLFD

2013 Ludington Budget: Beyond Expensive Water Closets and Water Tanks

Monday night, 11-26-2012, I attended the Ludington City Council for the first time in a month to address a couple of topics, the covert end…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Hall Makes a Resolution Before New Years...

... They Will Raise Their Pay, Keep Their Fringe Benefits Amazingly High, and Opt Out of a State Measure Meant to Reform Public Employee Be…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

We Won Our FOIA Lawsuit Against the City, pt. 2: The Counterclaim

In the thread we-won-our-foia-lawsuit-against-the-city-pt-1-the-claim it was showed that we had actually prevailed in our claim for injunct…

Started by XLFD

3 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

We Won Our FOIA Lawsuit Against the City, pt.1, The Claim

On the September 10, 2012 Ludington City Council meeting, City Councilor Gary Castonia and City Manager John Shay started a nasty rumor, of…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

Rotta v. Shay, et. al.: Federal Court Filing

This morning as I was stirring in my bed getting up I heard the oddest story on the radio.  WMOM news (102.7 on your FM dial) was reporting…

Started by XLFD

19 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Fact Check: Rotta, City FOIA Issues Continue

The Ludington Daily News reports on Tuesday 3-13-2012, and Rotta, who was never contacted by the quality reporter known as Kevin Branisczes…

Started by XLFD

64 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service