All Discussions Tagged 'wilson' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Shore Board Moves Forward, Unburdened No Longer by Conscience

At the end of the recent meeting of the WSCC where the board had just voted unanimously to grant a $240,000 figure in a separation agreemen…

Started by XLFD

6 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Fourth Year of FOIA Quest Begins With Pending Decision in Appeals Court

Brief History In October of 2011, I and my associate filed a complaint in the 51st Circuit Court regarding a Freedom of Information Act (F…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting October 27, 2014: Tricks Without Treats

The agenda for the Ludington City Council's October 27 meeting was rather bare of any action, and almost immediately after the proceedings…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Violations of Procedure by Ferguson Police Indicate Guilt of Other Violations

Following the controversial fatal shooting of Michael Brown by Ferguson Police Department Derren Wilson there has been a barrage of bullets…

Started by XLFD

3 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Willy

Shooting the Truth with St. Louis' Finest

It's hard to form a solid opinion on the Ferguson, Missouri shooting currently topping the news with so much contradictory material coming…

Started by XLFD

1 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Willy

Five Years Later: Lessons from a Traffic Stop

Exactly forty five years ago today, man first set foot on the moon (or at least made a good show of it, for all of you conspiracy theorists…

Started by XLFD

8 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Mason County Commissioners Revisit Police Brutality Five Years Later

The title of this article is misleading in that the county commissioners allowed a citizen to create a presentation about the Joe McAdams i…

Started by XLFD

5 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 2-24-2014: Opacity and One-sided Opinions

The February 24, 2014 Ludington City Council meeting lasted nearly an hour, fairly long for a meeting, but not a whole lot of things were a…

Started by XLFD

5 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Incompatibility Issues: Officer-Mayor of Ludington

An issue I brought up at Mayor Ryan Cox's first city council meeting  was that he may be in violation of the Incompatible Public Offices Ac…

Started by XLFD

26 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council Meeting 2-10-2014: The Repeal of Incompatibility

The agenda showed very little happening this night as far as city business being conducted.  An Easter Egg Hunt road closure approval and a…

Started by XLFD

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service