All Discussions Tagged 'wilson' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joseph McAdam Awarded $95,000 in Binding Arbitration

On December 18, the arbitrator of the lawsuit Joseph McAdam filed in federal court over the use of excessive force and other constitutional…

Started by XLFD

10 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington City Council 12-2-2013: The Posers

The City Council of Ludington were instructed to come to City Hall a half hour early for a photo shoot by Russ Miller, legendary Ludington…

Started by XLFD

7 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Open Meeting Actors: Prelude of OMA Two

In my previous Open Meetings Act lawsuit with the City of Ludington, the evidence was substantial that in 2011 the City Council of Ludingto…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Clarifying Transparency: Ludington City Attorney Wilson's Seven Minute Legal Lesson

In the recap of the Ludington City Council meeting that took place on October 28, and the video on that link, the public was treated to 420…

Started by XLFD

0 Nov 1, 2013

Two Perspectives on Excessive Force: The Blue's and the Black-and-Blue's

Cruel Hand Lucas... A woman claimed a police officer slammed her head against a wall, punched and kicked her in the torso. A man said he wa…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Photography is Not a Crime, Right?

On July 19, 2009, a traffic stop occurred on Lakeshore Drive just outside of Stearn's Park.  The driver was being field tested for possible…

Started by XLFD

6 May 17, 2013
Reply by john streeter

Openly Disobeying the Open Meetings Act, pt. 6: When in Doubt, Air it Out

I am always surprised not only by the absurdity of what City Attorney Richard Merlin Wilson says, but also by how gullible all the Ludingto…

Started by XLFD

4 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 2-4-2013: Truth or Dare

Including a Challenge to the City Manager to Clarify His Position The February 4th meeting of the Ludington City Council featured the annua…

Started by XLFD

5 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

City of Ludington Closes Door On Alleged Open Meeting Act Violations

On the first of this month, I introduced the problem to the loyal viewers of the Ludington Torch in the thread of "O Brother..." while gett…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Openly Disobeying the Open Meetings Act, pt. 2: FOIA for a Closed Meeting

Instead of explaining the problem in depth, I went to tonight's City Council meeting seeking the minutes from the closed meeting the City h…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service