All Discussions Tagged 'winczewski' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Councilor Katie Moonbeam's Self-Affirmation Moment

At a night where the city council voted to retain bother their ultra-shady city manager and city attorney, despite hearing incontrovertible…

Started by XLFD

11 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Apartments or Residential?: Showdown in Post-RIO Ludington

Background When the Rental Inspection Ordinance (RIO) was passed on October 26, 2015, the fact that Ludington had a shortage of rental pro…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Do You Recall Their Vote on Rental Inspections?

Were you one of those over 100 Sherman Oaks tenants that signed the petition to your city councilors to vote "no" on the rental inspection…

Started by XLFD

13 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Rental Inspection Meeting Attracts 100 Participants

Introduction: Gremlins in the Gears I will remember the June 4, 2015 meeting of the Ludington Building & Licenses Committee (LB&L…

Started by XLFD

15 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by stump

Ludington Officials: Civil Rights Laws Need Not Apply Here

Perhaps you wondered what the latest project the Ludington City Attorneys (a group nearly 60 strong) have spent their time on while being p…

Started by XLFD

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Willy

Ten Reasons Why John Shay Should be Fired

I must admit to believing in my heart and brain that everyday and any day is a  But rarely do I emphasize such things at city council me…

Started by XLFD

8 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Sidewalks: Unfunded Mandate with Propaganda Over Priorities

The Policymakers Speak At 44:00 into the latest Ludington City Council meeting video Councilor Winczewski summarizes in some detail the ne…

Started by XLFD

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Posed to Weed Out More Rights

Perhaps you live in Ludington and have nothing to fear about the proposed junk ordinance, and look forward to seeing it implemented so that…

Started by XLFD

23 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Gun Dealer Primed to Open in Ludington's Fourth Ward

On October 7, 2014, Matt Harvey appeared before the regularly scheduled meeting of the Ludington Planning Commission (LPC) in order to get…

Started by XLFD

7 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Leaders are Lying About Junk

In a previous thread, Ludington City Council Meeting 12-15-2014: Fun-Raisin' and Gift Givin', I spoke during the period of public comment o…

Started by XLFD

11 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service