Here's the spot to talk about your favorite or most hated NFL teams. I'm a Lions fan, not sure why some days.. lol... but I still support them regardless.

Anyway, feel free to talk trash if ya want... its all in good fun!

Views: 1491

Replies to This Discussion

4-0 World Champion Packers do it again over Broncos, as expected. But those Motown Pussycats, what'cha doin winning again over de'Cowboys? Eh? Now Dave, how come pal?.....lol! Only two undefeated teams left in NFL...........so, which one loses first? Ya know who I'm bettin on...rofl.
Who would of thunk that the Lions and the Packers would be the only undefeated teams after 4 weeks? Lions have been making the games exciting the last few weeks with the big comebacks but I swear they are going to give me grey hairs if they do it much more.
Who would of thunk, now the 5th week is over, and the Lions and Packers still undefeated, 5-0 so far, just still have to wonder, which team will lose first? Eh Dave? Wonderbar.........for us both......lol.
The Lions have definitely made our division a lot more interesting this year so far. The Thanksgiving day game is looking to be a lot more interesting this year for a change and could settle early who wins the division. If the Lions beat the Packers and win at least one of their other division games, it would put them in a pretty nice spot to win the division. Same could be said of the Packers too of course. The Packers game will put a cap on a busy 11 days for the Lions as it will be the 3rd game in that stretch.. we'll see just how tough they are.
Packers won decisively again today Dave, 6-0 now and still undefeated, however, the Lions did lose, and could have won or at least went into OT if they hadn't choked a field goal and some dropped passes. A lot of season before the Turkey Day game yet too.
The Packers didn't play anyone good today either ;-) I had a feeling the Niner's were going to be tough to get by, the coach there has done a great job of putting a very competitive team on the field... no one really expected the Niner's to have a winning record this year, so there well above expectations already.
One thing's for sure, it's going to be a real horse race in our division with these two teams for certain this year....just wait and see.
Hey Dave, the boys in cheesehead land are 8-0 now, winning over the Chargers 45-38 Sunday, another gauntlet overcome. And STILL the last Undefeated, at least for now....GO PACK GO!

Packers are up tonight, 38-7, but there is some time left in the game.....lol Dave. I see the Lions lost yesterday too, Da Bears......looks like 9-0 for GB. A perfecto season? Shhhhhhhh.....

Never seen anything like it, 45-7 now Dave. Time winding down too......lol. Hope you're not working tonite.

The Lions play better under domes, that's why they're almost certain to lose the last game at Lambeau, and why they did so bad at Chicago.  Stafford was having no problem hitting open receivers wearing orange this Sunday.  The Packer's Rogers is a consummate field general and his passing is extraordinary

I must warn you to eat early on Thanksgiving though, Aquaman; you may lose your appetite after about 2:30 PM or so.

Well, as far as Stafford goes, I don't imagine the fractured finger he had helped things. Anyway, sooner or later the Lions had to have a bad game like this.. almost every game they have played since the start of last season has been close.. most loses last season were by less then a touchdown. Hopefully this is the only big loss this season, I don't so much mind them losing a game here and there this season as I don't think anyone fully expected them to go to the Superbowl. They are a young team and have a lot of good things going for them... I think they will make it to the playoffs this year but we'll probably have to wait another year or 2 before they are NFC champions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service