Hi y'all.  I am the first, and hopefully not the last..., stand-in site manager for the Ludington Torch.  I have been given the power to manage much of what goes on here for the rest of March, at which point, I may either be reappointed, retire gracefully on a pension, or go Alexander Haig on y'all. 

I will try to make the transition as seamless as possible, and will try to continue our track record on free speech and public critiques.  I apologize beforehand for if I screw anything up, but I am already committed to do as little as possible in the realm of managing.

A special thanks to Sheila Johnson, who supplied the picture for this month displaying the beauty of the Big Sable Lighthouse.  I likely won't tamper with it myself, to make it fit the top better, since I don't have the skills, and X said he was OK with it since the lighthouse fit between the words OK.  I get the chance to pick next month's picture, so put up some nice ones for me.

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Off topic I know. I sent an email to Andy, but no response. Has Ludington Talks eliminated forums? They are all MIA. What good is that site then?

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service