You will not believe what just happened.. I pulled in to the Wesco to get some gas and a coffee 'n doughnut. When I walked up I noticed these 2 cops, each one in their Explorer, watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her & thought, "Is she stupid?!! Isn't that against the law? And with  the cops right there too?!"
But anyway, I went in & got my coffee. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside & the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm & running around going crazy! I ran outside & the cops had put her on the ground & were putting the fire out with their coffees!!
Then they put handcuffs on her & threw her in the police car.. I was thinking she shouldn't have been smoking near the pump while getting gas but why are they arresting her? ! But being the nosey person that I am, I asked the cops what they were arresting her for...The cop looked me dead in my eyes & said ... "Waving  a Firearm!" 

Sorry, Couldn't resist.

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You had me going on that one shinblind. That's a funny one. Believe it or not, just a few weeks ago I saw a gas delivery tanker unloading at a gas station and the driver was standing next to the truck smoking a cigarette as he pumped the gas into the ground. After telling the store manager,I exited that station asap.

Well Willy I guess a lot of people are going to get a "BANG" of life , by smoking at the gas  pumps. Their should be sign's saying "NO SMOKING" like it does in other places. That is very bad for people to be smoking  or light a match and drop it some people just don't care.

Shinblind .. you almost had me until you said the police would tell you why she was arrested .. ha ha .. had to be .. nothing to see here .. move along .

RSS

© 2017   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service