BUMPS Discussions (152)

← Back to BUMPS
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conflicts on the Road are Often Caused by the Road

An Alabama man who posted videos of himself complaining about bicyclists has been arrested and charged with reckless endangerment. In the v…

Started by XLFD

1 May 27, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Bless the Bikes, Curse the Potholes

A Grand Rapids man riding his motorcycle to the Blessing of the Bikes in Baldwin has died after hitting a pothole en route this morning.  I…

Started by XLFD

1 May 19, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Just a Sunday Driver on Primrose Lane

One thing I will never understand:  people get thrown in jail everyday for legally filming police officers at a distance in public, and yet…

Started by XLFD

0 Apr 14, 2014

A Midwinter PSA About Travel to School and Back

I read this gripe coming from another website from one of my local friends, and had to agree.  I walk my own girl to school in the morning,…

Started by XLFD

0 Jan 21, 2014

Young Bicyclist Killed in Hesperia Crash, the Cold Case, the Moral

This article is an update on a tragic accident that happened in early 2010 in Hesperia recounted in the BUMPS article of the same name.  In…

Started by XLFD

4 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Patricia Ann Olson

Blaming the Victim Biker, Protecting the Criminal Driver

It's a theme that happens senselessly over and over again.  A motorcyclist is riding lawfully down the roadway, when all of a sudden a moto…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 6, 2013

Underaged Drunk Driver Kills Pedestrian, But Was the Victim Also Negligent?

When an accident happens that involves pedestrians, motorcyclists, or bicyclists I like to analyze the factors that led up to the accident…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 23, 2013

Elderly Cyclist Back Ended by Incautious Driver

A bicycle accident happened over the weekend, and both area news outlets, the Mason County Press and the City of Ludington Daily News (COLD…

Started by XLFD

0 Jul 16, 2013

When You Hit, Don't Run

This incident happened back in late June, but the video just came out showing a very avoidable accident where all involved were lucky that…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The Right to the Road

At the end of this Fourth of July, a time where we celebrate our freedoms and our rights, it is always a good exercise to see how our count…

Started by XLFD

1 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service