XLFD's Discussions (14,633)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Sadly another no see 'um accident happened in West Michigan with a motorcyclist ridi…"

XLFD replied Sep 26, 2012 to No See Ums on a Harley

1 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Here's another news story that just happened earlier tonight involving three young p…"

XLFD replied Jun 13, 2012 to Bad Weekend for Bicyclists in West Michigan

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Meanwhile, just a little while ago, 1 MI motorcyclist was killed and 8 more were hur…"

XLFD replied Jun 1, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"I like the new law because it gives you the freedom to choose what works best for yo…"

XLFD replied Jun 1, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"So, let me get this straight, even though you still plan on wearing a helmet, the in…"

XLFD replied May 30, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"A lot of sad accidents during the first week of summer to report.  A Conklin couple…"

XLFD replied May 30, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"2)  This Friday an accident occured in Wayland township that resulted in the death o…"

XLFD replied May 21, 2012 to Helmet Checks: West Michigan Motorcycle Fatalities in the Year of Repealment

7 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"If I saw a parked van in the middle of the road across from someplace where someone…"

XLFD replied Feb 18, 2012 to Local Corrections Officer Vehicle Hits and Kills Teen Pedestrian Early Sunday

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"I was walking across US 10 east of town after dark last night when what bothered me…"

XLFD replied Feb 14, 2012 to Local Corrections Officer Vehicle Hits and Kills Teen Pedestrian Early Sunday

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Here is the latest update.  The teen's name is Darius Vanbrook and he comes from Lan…"

XLFD replied Feb 13, 2012 to Local Corrections Officer Vehicle Hits and Kills Teen Pedestrian Early Sunday

6 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service