XLFD's Discussions (14,619)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Everybody get a warm welcome here, it's those damn flames on both sides of your scre…"

XLFD replied May 29, 2020 to To Bike Helmet or Not to Bike Helmet? To Slow or Not to Slow?

5 May 29, 2020
Reply by XLFD

"Epic first post, Epictetus, with a healthy dose of the stoicism and wit you're known…"

XLFD replied May 28, 2020 to To Bike Helmet or Not to Bike Helmet? To Slow or Not to Slow?

5 May 29, 2020
Reply by XLFD

"The old guy is John Forester holding a sign that he stole from a municipality back i…"

XLFD replied Apr 29, 2020 to To Be, or Not to Be... On the Road

2 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by XLFD

"There's a big difference between a powered tricycle and one that is human powered an…"

XLFD replied Aug 4, 2019 to Information Please: The Dangers of Keeping Details from the Public in Accident Scenes

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"Here's the latest from WWJ Newsradio with direct quotes from Sheriff Cole, they fina…"

XLFD replied Aug 2, 2019 to Information Please: The Dangers of Keeping Details from the Public in Accident Scenes

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"Another Sheriff Cole version on TV 7 & 4: MASON COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A…"

XLFD replied Aug 2, 2019 to Information Please: The Dangers of Keeping Details from the Public in Accident Scenes

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"Mlive reports:  "The Scottville man was riding his three-wheeled bicycle Aug. 1 west…"

XLFD replied Aug 1, 2019 to Information Please: The Dangers of Keeping Details from the Public in Accident Scenes

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"It's incredibly maddening to me to try and analyze and synthesize what happened in t…"

XLFD replied Aug 1, 2019 to Information Please: The Dangers of Keeping Details from the Public in Accident Scenes

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"Thank you both, I will pass your condolences over to the family.  He was very cordia…"

13 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by XLFD

"Any good prosecutor typically pads the charges at an arraignment so that they are ab…"

XLFD replied Jun 14, 2019 to No Justice for Local Roadworker Killed Doing His Job

2 Jun 14, 2019
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service