AQUAMAN's Discussions (4,949)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Story with COL never changes: deny, cheat, delay, refuse, overcharge, and lie, then…"

AQUAMAN replied May 8, 2017 to A Trail Littered with Lies: FOIA Lawsuit for Baby Kate Police Report, Polygraph

6 May 8, 2017
Reply by John Doe Jr

"He definitely needs a "real Lawyer" in this fiasco. Maybe someone with the gonads wi…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 15, 2016 to Jury Deliberating on Day 13th of Sean Phillips Murder Trial After Closing Arguments

26 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"I was pretty sure by Thurs, and early Fri. that the jury would be in with a mistrial…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 15, 2016 to Jury Deliberating on Day 13th of Sean Phillips Murder Trial After Closing Arguments

26 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"If no decision tomorrow, does that jury have to stay locked up until Monday? If so,…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 13, 2016 to Jury Deliberating on Day 13th of Sean Phillips Murder Trial After Closing Arguments

26 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"Local media Brad is way behind on reporting, esp. on substantial matters, or so I th…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 12, 2016 to Jury Deliberating on Day 13th of Sean Phillips Murder Trial After Closing Arguments

26 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"Silly circus is all I see now, and again by AGO. I've asked from the start of all of…"

AQUAMAN replied Oct 5, 2016 to Attorney General Files Emergency Motion to Disqualify Judge Wadel from Phillips Murder Case

6 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Willy

"Simply a witch hunt on Wadel. He's about the most fair, objective, and unbiased pers…"

AQUAMAN replied Mar 8, 2015 to AGO, Prosecutor File to Remove Judge Wadel from Potential Baby Kate Murder Trial

3 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by XLFD

"The onlookers after the warped decision."

AQUAMAN replied Dec 6, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Cooper should just be a lame duck in his final days, as his decisions for years, esp…"

AQUAMAN replied Dec 5, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Has the envelope with the address also been entered into evidence? If it is, and his…"

AQUAMAN replied Apr 6, 2014 to Phillips Open Murder Prelim Day 1: Pendergasms and Pendergasps

10 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service