wildfire's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh ya that's for sure  x cause you will get hung if you do. "

wildfire replied Dec 8, 2016 to Those Who Were Subpoenaed But Never Testified at the Sean Phillips Murder Trial: An Overview

6 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"ya cause Ariel is lieing all about the hole case cause she wants sean n baby kate ou…"

wildfire replied Oct 16, 2016 to Jury Deliberating on Day 13th of Sean Phillips Murder Trial After Closing Arguments

26 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"Well I still believe Arial has a LOT TO Do with this case n she is the one if everyb…"

wildfire replied Oct 16, 2016 to Those Who Were Subpoenaed But Never Testified at the Sean Phillips Murder Trial: An Overview

6 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by wildfire

"Boy Cooper sounds like he wanted to stop the case and start making the charges again…"

wildfire replied Dec 7, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Ya hearsay can not be used in that court either Willy, it has been told by judge coo…"

wildfire replied Dec 7, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Well looky their i didn't even know it but i looked at this 2nd  one n read everythi…"

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"With these transcipts you also have to know the name of each court hearing, the date…"

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"well in the 1st part i watched I noticed the lady taking said that this court has al…"

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"so why is the prosecutor is sure a hurry to throw away a man in prison for a crime h…"

wildfire replied Nov 28, 2014 to Phillips' Attorney Files Brief as December Court Hearing Nears

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"Some of this sounds so much like the same ordeal, how the state police are keeping r…"

wildfire replied Nov 27, 2014 to Phillips' Attorney Files Brief as December Court Hearing Nears

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service