Let’s break down the original story for a second.
- Members of the monarchy are born into positions of power despite having never been elected.
- Peasants are born into a life of poverty, with all of their acquisitions being stolen from them by aforementioned monarchy.
- Robin Hood sees injustice in hard-workers living in squalor while corrupt government officials live like kings
- Robin Hood reaches his breaking point and begins to lead an uprising of the people.
- The people take back what they’d rightfully earned in the first place.