Torch Light (1,945)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inside Out

As we approach winter, the three week pause caused by a resurgent coronavirus that recently morphed into a five week pause has raised conce…

Started by XLFD

12 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Willy

How Stabilizing Is the Community Stabilization Plan?

At the end of the November 23rd Ludington City Council meeting, Mayor Steve Miller introduced a proposed letter (see p. 183) courtesy of th…

Started by XLFD

5 Dec 6, 2020
Reply by Willy

'Mother of All Ironies' Enters a New Phase

Despite losing his job, at the December 9, 2019 Ludington City Council meeting City Attorney Richard Wilson noted: "After it was pointed ou…

Started by XLFD

3 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by stump

More damage to new sea wall

The winds that blew thru here yesterday revealed that either the new work done on the new boat ramp sea wall was shoddy or there was hist…

Started by Willy

3 Nov 17, 2020
Reply by Willy

Scottville Mixes Virtual and In-person Meeting with Mixed Results

As I noted in the first public comment at the 'virtual' Monday night Ludington City Council meeting, written early that morning and deliver…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 15, 2020
Reply by Freedom Seeker

Ludington Voter's Guide, November 2020

Election Day is coming up quick on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 and unlike any previous election, there has already been several tens of milli…

Started by XLFD

5 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Thankful for an Early Christmas Present on Halloween

Thumbing through today's mail I found an abnormally-sized letter from Consumer's Energy promising me some good news on the outside of the e…

Started by XLFD

2 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by XLFD

Gone West

I've been watching the four seasons of Wild, Wild West on video over the last month or so, catching the adventures of secret service agent…

Started by XLFD

17 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Willy

Permits? Permits? We don't need no stinkin' Permits.

See they filled in the marshy areas by the splash pad.  Maybe the permit for this was piggybacked with the discharge permit.

Started by shinblind

11 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by Willy

THE DEMOCRATS ARE NOT YOUR GRANDPARENTS PARTY

Yes, The Democratic Party’s Job Is to Destroy America In Favor Of China’s Interests… "A few years ago I [Tim Bolen] traced Hillary Clinto…

Started by Willy

7 Oct 31, 2020
Reply by shinblind

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service