Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,907)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

US 10 Corridor Charette Results: More Government Control

If you are unfamiliar with the word 'charette' you are not alone.  In my first fifty years I had never seen this word that means an intense…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 28, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Candidate Forum Summer 2014: Propaganda and Softballs

The candidate forum held on the night of July 23, 2014 had a lot of promise.  Headlining the interest was the four candidate field for 51s…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Willy

Synergy Radio News Director Faces Four Years for Drug Possession

From the Mason County Press:  Local broadcaster arrested for drug possession PERE MARQUETTE TWP. – Local news broadcaster Steve Ruba was a…

Started by XLFD

26 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Five Years Later: Lessons from a Traffic Stop

Exactly forty five years ago today, man first set foot on the moon (or at least made a good show of it, for all of you conspiracy theorists…

Started by XLFD

8 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington Newspaper Double Faults on Coverage

I was involved with a couple of stories the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) would cover on Tuesday, July 15, 2014.  The first one w…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Tree Trimming in Earnest in Ludington

While riding west on Pine Street in Ludington, I was surprised to see something that I've not seen for a long time-- the stop sign at the e…

Started by XLFD

6 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Willy

Ludington Officials Cause Accident, Ticket Victim for Their Negligence, Doctor the Evidence

An accident on an intersection of two side streets in Ludington occurred between a 16 year old that cruised through a stop sign, and an off…

Started by XLFD

30 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by AQUAMAN

Citizens Impersonating Police, Police Impersonating Criminals in Bay City, Ludington

In late June, two stories originating from Bay City were very instructive as to the differentiation between common citizens and the police…

Started by XLFD

6 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by XLFD

Detective Wells Running Dry on Lingyan Zou Investigation

Who is he? This is a combination news article and musical, courtesy of the Ludington Torch and the local talented performer known as Lud…

Started by XLFD

23 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Nikki Forbes

THE RICHARD SINGLETON JR. STORY IS A SHAM BY PAUL SPANIOLA

Anyone read about this sham on the MC Press? This guy is a veteran and made a mistake on a concealed weapons permit, and is now facing Spa…

Started by AQUAMAN

5 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service