Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Torch E-Forum 2012: District 5-7 County Commissioners

This is the first in a series of three articles on the candidates who will have their contests decided on the August 7 primary, this amount…

Started by XLFD

1 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Chief Mark Barnett: Hindering Public Investigations, pt. 3, Marina Records, Uncensored

In part 2 of this series, I intimated that there would be a part three telling about what I was prohibited from saying at the City Council …

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Mason County Candidate Forums 2012

Congratulations to WMOM who earlier today announced that they, along with Mason County Press' Lisa Enos, would be hosting the first candida…

Started by XLFD

6 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Eastwick

The Mysterious Marina Death of Lingyan Zou

I greatly thank the FOIA Coordinator of Mason County for actually releasing records dealing with the autopsy and coroner findings in the de…

Started by XLFD

20 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Incredible Idea: Constructive Protesting

Our local government's actions, or inactions, have went greatly into the establishment of three distinct groups of normal people who are di…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

When Open Government and Open Investigations Collide

Part One:  Presenting FOIA Law to Try to Get Information   I have went in front of the Ludington Student Council twice to appeal two simila…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Stirring Up a Hornet's Nest at the Ludington City Council

To stir up a hornet's nest is a colloquial term that means to provoke the attack of aswarm of spiteful enemies or spirited critics.  That s…

Started by XLFD

12 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Mason County Commissioner's Plan to Nearly Quadruple Their Salaries!

Earlier this year in January, the Mason County Commissioners had contemplated a more even distribution of their income among their members…

Started by XLFD

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Unidentified Body Recovered at Ludington Municipal Marina

Has the dangerous Loomis Street Transient Dock walkway perhaps claimed its first victim?   http://ludingtoncitizen.ning.com/forum/topics/su

Started by XLFD

50 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Baby Kate Cover-up Continues: Dan Ruba Records Sealed?!

First off, I would like to thank Dan Ruba for allowing me to put him back in the public spotlight.  If you don't remember, he was the boyfr…

Started by XLFD

5 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service