Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,914)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Police Officer Shot in Line of Duty

Ludington officer shot; standoff over Report: Suspect taken safely into police custody Updated: Tuesday, 26 Jun 2012, 9:13 PM EDTPublished…

Started by XLFD

5 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Informed Citizens Takes a Stand Against the Energy Fair

The LDN set their intern Garrett Ritchie to report on the Michigan Energy Fair that took place at the West Michigan Fairgrounds this last…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Willy

Marina Cameras FOIA

In the thread, Body Recovered at City Marina  , Angela reminded this absent-minded person that I had reported about the marina purchasing 5…

Started by XLFD

22 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Willy

Public Official Chicanery and the $19 Million Secret MCHFA Meeting

Missing Records, Illegal Memberships, Lacks of Quorum, etc.   In a previous discussion about an April meeting of the Mason County Hospital…

Started by XLFD

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Gus Macker Safety Problem Solved Again; Not implemented

This is a topic I first brought up in 2009 in another forum in the pre-Torch era, what a dark time that was.  There are many safety hazards…

Started by XLFD

14 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Malignant Growth Alliance (pt. 3): Is the Price Right? Enter (and Exit) Bob Barker

In part 1 of this series  Malignant Growth 1  we had a history of the Mason County Growth Alliance (MCGA) up to 2010; we then checked out w…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

Bullies in Ludington Blue

Preliminary Investigation:  Salt and Spice and Everything Not Nice   The April 7, 2012 issue of the Ludington Daily News had an interesting…

Started by XLFD

67 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by In Dulci Jubilo

CoLon Comix 1: Inconvenience Relief

Here is a new feature at the Ludington Torch, some unprofessionally done political commentary that focuses on the governing body of a small…

Started by XLFD

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Daily Nuisance

Today, I happened upon a scene I occasionally have run across before and dealt with it by cursing under my breath, and unnecessarily riskin…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

Justice Delayed... Again

In January, I published this piece on the continuing fight between me and the City of Ludington over my 2008 bicycle traffic ticket Justice…

Started by XLFD

0 Jun 11, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service