Forum Discussions (4,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Right-Side Rear View Mirror: TARP Bailouts

As John Boehner prepares to take over as Speaker of the House in Washington, let's remember what he told us about the TARP back in 2008 wit…

Started by Edie Lindsey in Dueling Torches

8 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Liberals Contempt for U.S. Constitution

Okay here it goes..   I could understand where someone Liberal or conservative could think reading our founding document of law. I mean aft…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig in Torch Light

12 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Awesome Space Pictures

Found the link on a site I go to regularly, some really nice shots, mostly taken from the space station. The Earth is so uniquely beautiful…

Started by Dave in Torch Light

10 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Edie Lindsey

East coast storm shows preparedness is important!

When we see storms like the recent East Coast storm it is sometimes too obvious that people have stopped depending upon themselves. After r…

Started by John Galt in Torch Light

2 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Willy

Happy Hogmanay

"A guid New Year to ane an` a` and mony may ye see!"   While New Year's Eve is celebrated around the world, the Scots have a long rich heri…

Started by XLFD in Torch Light

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Sweater Cows!

I recently heard a debate...

I was recently listening to a debate on most of the health care agenda in which Alan Colmes was trying to point out some poll ( I haven't y…

22 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Mary A.

Please feel free..

Even though this forum was set up as a free wheeling place to research abuse of power by those in charge in politics, and the lack of media…

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Is America Post-Racial?

Back when Obama was running for President, it was said.. by Obama himself I think.. that America is a post racial country. Which most took…

13 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Mary A.

If True, here is another reason to disband unions

It's being said that the recent snow removal woes in NYC were not simply because of the amount of snow that fell, but may have been influen…

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Willy

When did WKLA take Rush off??

Upon visiting with my daughter last week in Ludington I was informed the reason my ex-wife's husband now wanted to install internet access…

13 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service