Willy's Discussions (6,753)

Discussions Replied To (6478) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for posting this information, X. I don't like the idea that the Commissioners…"

Willy replied Jun 1 to Scottville City Commission, May 28, 2024: On the Other Hand

3 Jun 1
Reply by XLFD

"It seems that Mr. Eichler does have a problem with stalking, however he has been con…"

Willy replied May 29 to The Mega-State v. Lance Eichler

12 May 31
Reply by XLFD

"That's a very interesting web sight. I'm not a gambler but I can see the advantage i…"

Willy replied May 25 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

3 May 26
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for this report.  Is it possible that all of the Counties and City boards get…"

Willy replied May 25 to May 20 Meeting Recaps: MCC Board, COL Council, WSCC Board

2 May 26
Reply by XLFD

"$14,000? And I thought things were getting better! I guess the City thinks that new…"

Willy replied May 15 to Scottville Commission's No-Know May Blooms Suspicions

3 May 16
Reply by woodsman

"Definitely a tragic situation. If the blame can only be pinned on one person it woul…"

Willy replied May 13 to Cops Hiding the Footage, Cops Hiding the Truth

2 May 14
Reply by XLFD

"Since Perot was an independent, both party's went after him. Even tho he was conserv…"

Willy replied May 11 to LITTLE BIG MAN

3 May 20
Reply by QueenofSpades

"I'm glad someone is challenging this judge. My question is where the hell is the dam…"

Willy replied May 8 to UNGAGGING TRUMP --THE CASE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD ABOUT

3 May 10
Reply by XLFD

"Was any reason given for the ordinance? It seems strange for this to become an issue…"

Willy replied May 8 to Ludington City Council Meeting, May 6th, 2024: Tone Deafness

1 May 8
Reply by Willy

"So this is not about drones or there use. It's about how civil infractions are enfor…"

Willy replied May 6 to A Problematic Precedent Against Privacy

4 May 6
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service