XLFD's Discussions (13,890)

Discussions Replied To (10106) Replies Latest Activity

"Chances are good that I might recycle this for the recap of a future city clowncil m…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Ludington City Council /Scottville City Clowncil, August 8, 2022: Newk-ular Reactions

8 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"I'm impressed with how you introduced the term "spitballin'" into Scottville politic…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Ludington City Council /Scottville City Clowncil, August 8, 2022: Newk-ular Reactions

8 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"Public schools have figured out a lot of 'improvements' since your day, like biologi…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Ludington City Council /Scottville City Clowncil, August 8, 2022: Newk-ular Reactions

8 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"Experience has shown me that villains are never so vile, and heroes are never so her…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Ludington City Council /Scottville City Clowncil, August 8, 2022: Newk-ular Reactions

8 on Tuesday
Reply by XLFD

"Do not discount the fact that it is never easy to press serious criminal charges aga…"

XLFD replied Aug 11 to The Tainted History of the Ludington Meat Company

14 Aug 11
Reply by Willy

"Alec and Corey seem to have the ethics of used car salesmen so maybe they were able…"

XLFD replied Aug 8 to The Tainted History of the Ludington Meat Company

14 Aug 11
Reply by Willy

"I think you're correct, but the signatures show that both were involved with cashing…"

XLFD replied Aug 8 to The Tainted History of the Ludington Meat Company

14 Aug 11
Reply by Willy

"I'll start giving a flick about Griner's plight once our federal government starts g…"

XLFD replied Aug 7 to Brittney Griner and American oppression

2 Aug 8
Reply by Dave

"It does look like there should have been charges filed, but that requires the sherif…"

XLFD replied Aug 7 to The Tainted History of the Ludington Meat Company

14 Aug 11
Reply by Willy

"I'm going to check that out tomorrow, the case appears to be closed in the 51st Circ…"

XLFD replied Aug 7 to The Tainted History of the Ludington Meat Company

14 Aug 11
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2022   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service