XLFD's Discussions (13,634)

Discussions Replied To (9967) Replies Latest Activity

"From my recollection, the new elementary construction was a little more than 40% of…"

XLFD replied 21 hours ago to A History Lesson for the School Board:  Letter from a Ludington Male

3 21 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"There was a time, not that long ago, when the Democrat Party embraced American value…"

XLFD replied 21 hours ago to Michigan's Democratic Party Slams Parent's Role in Education

2 21 hours ago
Reply by XLFD

"The news branches of the Big Three networks are more likely to side with the municip…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Mt. Pleasant's Whipping 'Boy'

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Update:  This case has been settled according to an order by the judge signed yester…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to The Mistakes of Manistee Deputy Blake Fitch

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"If I was looking for a deputy job and I had a choice as to whether I would get the j…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to The Mistakes of Manistee Deputy Blake Fitch

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"When situations like this are caught on camera, police chiefs or sheriffs are usuall…"

XLFD replied on Monday to The Mistakes of Manistee Deputy Blake Fitch

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"One of the reasons I like Ludington City Manager Mitch Foster is the general shift o…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Mt. Pleasant's Whipping 'Boy'

6 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Wikipedia says the Information Age began about 1947 with the invention of the transi…"

XLFD replied Jan 11 to Michigan Leaders Direct $1 Billion Secretly to Favored Corporations

3 Jan 11
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the nice compliment, Willy, I was worried that I left off too much of wha…"

XLFD replied Jan 7 to Capitol Offenses

5 Jan 7
Reply by XLFD

"A foundation of our Constitutional government was to naturally distrust the governme…"

XLFD replied Jan 6 to Capitol Offenses

5 Jan 7
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2022   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service