XLFD's Discussions (13,413)

Discussions Replied To (9855) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you may have missed it in the article it's on the last two pages of the link in…"

XLFD replied on Wednesday to Benyo Bombshell

2 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"Yikes, I didn't know that I took a solid position on an issue.   I've been around en…"

XLFD replied Jul 22 to Cowards Playing Wack a Mole at the City Parks

13 Jul 22
Reply by XLFD

"One may associate the current Scottville leadership woes with the Aesop's Fable of t…"

XLFD replied Jul 22 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, July 19, 2021: Song and Chicken Dance

3 Jul 22
Reply by XLFD

"That's a very good point, Willy, about whether the loiterers are from the downtown c…"

XLFD replied Jul 22 to Cowards Playing Wack a Mole at the City Parks

13 Jul 22
Reply by XLFD

"Here's the article as it appeared on the COLDNews E-edition, written by Justin Coope…"

XLFD replied Jul 20 to Cowards Playing Wack a Mole at the City Parks

13 Jul 22
Reply by XLFD

"I'm surprised (a little) that it's taken so long to be a topic for discussion at the…"

XLFD replied Jul 20 to Cowards Playing Wack a Mole at the City Parks

13 Jul 22
Reply by XLFD

"It's a shame that you see grant or MEDC money going for sexy place-making projects a…"

XLFD replied Jul 18 to Meet Legacy Park

10 Jul 18
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"Robber barons are proud to display the fruits of their ambushes and pillages, these…"

XLFD replied Jul 16 to Meet Legacy Park

10 Jul 18
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"If you see a Mercedes turning into a driveway from North Washington with apparent bo…"

XLFD replied Jul 16 to Meet Legacy Park

10 Jul 18
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"The City is obviously aware that they have limited political fallout when they screw…"

XLFD replied Jul 16 to Ludington City Council July 12, 2021: A Parade of Lawyers

3 Jul 16
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service