XLFD's Discussions (14,713)

Discussions Replied To (10519) Replies Latest Activity

"I overlooked that connection, they would be contemporary officials in that area for…"

XLFD replied on Tuesday to Cole-Hand Loop

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Willy

"You're right, as usual, FS, but I think the city fails to understand that if I can't…"

XLFD replied on Monday to Judge Sniegowski's Disqualified Immunity

4 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"Right at the end of 2009, just before the Ludington Torch was lit, Ludington's City…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Judge Sniegowski's Disqualified Immunity

4 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"I don't mind the comparison to Trump, and after I posted the article, I failed to po…"

XLFD replied Jul 17 to The Season of Assassinating Characters

2 Jul 17
Reply by XLFD

"If you watched the debate at Waterfront Park, televised by the MCP, I understand wha…"

XLFD replied Jul 17 to New Prosecutor Hand-ed a Reality Check by Opponent

4 Jul 17
Reply by XLFD

"I doubt we will ever meet you on the street, snide, because you're obviously a shut…"

XLFD replied Jul 12 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"Have you ever been part of or witnessed a jury voir dure process, where 12 jurors ar…"

XLFD replied Jul 11 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"Compromised judges and prosecutors can nullify a jury by giving them improper guidan…"

XLFD replied Jul 11 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"At the Ludington Torch, we appreciate the past help of Councilor Angela Serna in rig…"

XLFD replied Jul 11 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 8, 2024: A Midsummer Night's Hoax and Hike

5 Jul 11
Reply by XLFD

"What make the new nickname even better is that her middle initial is 'S' and that th…"

XLFD replied Jul 11 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 8, 2024: A Midsummer Night's Hoax and Hike

5 Jul 11
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service