XLFD's Discussions (14,615)

Discussions Replied To (10473) Replies Latest Activity

"In starting the Ludington Torch, I noticed there was a niche in local media: an aver…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Ludington City Council Meeting, April 22, 2024: Prayers for the Discorruptor

4 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"I expected some repercussions from the city for the mayor/councilor recall efforts a…"

XLFD replied yesterday to Ludington City Council Meeting, April 22, 2024: Prayers for the Discorruptor

4 yesterday
Reply by XLFD

"Very succinct and astute article, Barney, and you even worked in a sports reference…"

XLFD replied on Sunday to Next Man Up

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Barney Reinberg

"They actually were taken off of Youtube Thursday, as seen in this Youtube video whos…"

XLFD replied on Saturday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

13 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

"Humility and integrity is a rare trait among our elected officials and administrator…"

XLFD replied Apr 23 to Chief Chris Jones' LPD: Lie, Plagiarize, Deceive

2 Apr 23
Reply by XLFD

"Probably, but these auditors know that they can record from outside the window on th…"

XLFD replied Apr 23 to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

13 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

"There's nothing more annoying than a FA auditor who isn't aware of their legal bound…"

XLFD replied Apr 23 to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

13 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for elaborating, I figured you had sources and resources, I just wanted you t…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Report on Conducting a Safe Deer Cull Indicates That the Cartier Park Cull Violated Every Rule

4 Apr 20
Reply by XLFD

"Terry, can you explain the guidance for suggesting the numbers you put up above?   T…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Report on Conducting a Safe Deer Cull Indicates That the Cartier Park Cull Violated Every Rule

4 Apr 20
Reply by XLFD

"While I would much rather watch videos of public buildings and flustered public offi…"

XLFD replied Apr 20 to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

13 on Saturday
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service