XLFD's Discussions (14,615)

Discussions Replied To (10473) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, thanks for your own personal story.  I would say that people like your stepdad…"

XLFD replied Mar 23 to Mayor Barnett Floats a Sloan with Negative Credit

6 Mar 23
Reply by XLFD

"After writing this article yesterday, I noticed I received an 'amendment' to my orig…"

XLFD replied Mar 22 to The Biggest Lie Behind the Ludington Deer Cull

4 Mar 22
Reply by XLFD

"City leaders have been told often enough that deer are nomadic critters, ranging aro…"

XLFD replied Mar 22 to The Biggest Lie Behind the Ludington Deer Cull

4 Mar 22
Reply by XLFD

"Your welcome, and thanks for spreading the word; the people need to know that our ci…"

XLFD replied Mar 20 to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, but Scoundrels Prefer Brunettes

8 Mar 20
Reply by XLFD

"I appreciate the observations and the questions, FS, it shows that you have a good g…"

XLFD replied Mar 17 to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, but Scoundrels Prefer Brunettes

8 Mar 20
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for your concern, Erica, and welcome to the Ludington Torch!  We appreciate y…"

XLFD replied Mar 16 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Didn't miss that sign, I was there to represent District 6 for the games-- but someo…"

XLFD replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Hmm, who was the main advocate for the deer culls this last year?  That's easy, it w…"

XLFD replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"For the sake of safety, APHIS actually advises municipalities to keep the cull infor…"

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"APHIS can claim they killed 1 or 26 deer at Cartier Park, and there would be no way…"

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service