Susan Smith's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, service to others instead of service to self is definitely where it's at. :o)"

Susan Smith replied Sep 5, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"Thanks Willy! :o) I tried to put in an ascii art thing where it's characters but the…"

Susan Smith replied Sep 5, 2017 to Introduction + Transition Network & Time Banking

5 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"This is likely going on nationally as well."

Susan Smith replied Sep 5, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"I was definitely drawn to this forum because the information that is being posted ba…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 28, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"I was wondering the same thing as Willy. XFLD thanks for taking your personal time t…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 25, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"You are correct. I could expand on that in detail relative to technology but decided…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 25, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"I'm so elated that XLFD stated that this forum is left open so more can be said.  Ba…"

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"Wow, thanks for the thoughtful research on this topic. Not everyone in the skateboar…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 24, 2017 to What to Know When Boarding and Biking in Ludington

21 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

"Was any additional information revealed about the incident at this address in June?…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 24, 2017 to Secret Paramilitary Maneuvers on Rowe Street

24 Aug 24, 2017
Reply by XLFD

"Hey there, Thanks for the response from the both of you. Coffee would be great! Yes…"

Susan Smith replied Aug 24, 2017 to Introduction + Transition Network & Time Banking

5 Sep 5, 2017
Reply by Susan Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service