Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"It is hard to win an election by a party who stressed Liberty, and self reliance, wh…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Nov 7, 2012 to ARE WE IN BIGGER TROUBLE NOW THAN EVER?

47 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Bernard Tower

"I am sure something has erected in his honor........................................…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Nov 4, 2012 to Learning from Flint

4 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by AQUAMAN

"It just makes it hard to follow the main discussion.... I am very guilty also trust…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Nov 1, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Aqua... Every form of energy conversion has good and bad points. I just feel too man…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Nov 1, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"I told him that also Jane. I think he has a friend who actually does forensic work s…"

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"You are correct in stating Medicare and MIchild are social healthcare programs. You…"

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Leadership.. as opposed to community organization, is explaining to people why it is…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 31, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Willy send the carcass of a hard drive to me. I will bury it after pulling all of yo…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 31, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"I sit 4 miles from Susquehanna one and two reactors. I carry no fear of them and the…"

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

"This guy on the U-Tube video also mentioned nothing about the cost of maintainance o…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Oct 30, 2012 to Wind Power. Is it a good investment?

87 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service