Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig's Discussions (665)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

"Her comments kind of reminds me of her earlier comment we have to pass the bill to s…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 26, 2012 to Pelosi: I'll release my tax returns when I run for president

6 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Dave

"Truthfully XL.. I have not really seen all the info as like in our area the papers c…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 22, 2012 to Are unions over reaching?

2 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

"     What troubles me.. is for the most part, the liberal leaning media is completel…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 19, 2012 to Report: 83 percent of doctors have considered quitting over Obamacare

4 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by masonco

"True will and solar efficiency's are not even that good. Between 12-18% at optimum a…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 12, 2012 to Does Mason County have active Windmills yet?

16 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the updates all. I really am not one who necessarily calls them a sight s…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 12, 2012 to Does Mason County have active Windmills yet?

16 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Willy

"True XL... The one thing the Supremes did do, was change the mandate from a penalty…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 5, 2012 to Obamacare approved

22 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Willy

"Basically... The two party system we have is forcing many of us to be " One trick po…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jul 2, 2012 to Obamacare approved

22 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Willy

"I don't know about that Did you read about the guy eating another guys face off??<…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jun 4, 2012 to Obama: "Since I've been president, federal spending has risen at the lowest pace in nearly 60 years"

15 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by XLFD

"Your right about the PT thing aqua.. but two things one at the current costs of Teac…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jun 3, 2012 to Big soda ban: Bloomberg administration proposes ban on sugary drinks larger than 16 ounces

7 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Willy

"No clue... It either changed to a different forum board or facebook maybe or shut do…"

Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig replied Jun 3, 2012 to Obama: "Since I've been president, federal spending has risen at the lowest pace in nearly 60 years"

15 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service