stump's Discussions (749)

Discussions Replied To (741) Replies Latest Activity

"This idea is as bad as the last stupid one of narrowing down Ludington ave. to one l…"

stump replied Oct 2 to Curbless Streets in Downtown Ludington?

4 Oct 2
Reply by XLFD

"It's all about control. Do as I say or else!!!!!!  Do a GOOGLE of  page 168 of the i…"

stump replied Sep 30 to Positive Lies the School Tells You

5 Sep 30
Reply by Willy

"   Sheep!"

stump replied Sep 23 to Ticket for School Mask Choice

7 Sep 26
Reply by XLFD

"I just want to make one thing clear. I don't have anything against the LGBTQ +  peop…"

stump replied Sep 20 to Barb Wire-Offence

11 Sep 21
Reply by Sidney Johnson

"Cressy said QUOTE: We fought hard to get some things going at school. We tried to ge…"

stump replied Sep 20 to Barb Wire-Offence

11 Sep 21
Reply by Sidney Johnson

"  The city attorney is hired to do basic legal work for an agreed fee per year. Othe…"

stump replied Sep 9 to Scottville City Clowncil Meeting, Sept 7, 2021: An Existential Crisis for Public Records, Public Hearings, and Ordinances

7 Sep 12
Reply by Freedom Seeker

"  Well there might be a method to their madness. You do know they have schools just…"

stump replied Sep 8 to 'Science' for School Mask Mandates Disputed

3 Sep 8
Reply by stump

"  Are we to accept the statistics from region #10 who earlier this summer stated tha…"

stump replied Sep 2 to Community Unmasks LASD Policy at Special School Board Meeting

7 Sep 3
Reply by Willy

"  I don't know or if it has been asked so, If mask are made mandatory to wear during…"

stump replied Sep 2 to Community Unmasks LASD Policy at Special School Board Meeting

7 Sep 3
Reply by Willy

"  The last paragraph sums it up. Bunch of sheep just following the hype not the real…"

7 Sep 3
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2021   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service