Willy's Discussions (6,738)

Discussions Replied To (6464) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried to access their web site on YouTube but it is not operating. If Youtube canc…"

Willy replied yesterday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 2 hours ago
Reply by snide

"AG, please explain the many ways my last sentence is incorrect. There is a differenc…"

Willy replied yesterday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 2 hours ago
Reply by snide

"These guys are assholes. They are creating more negativity to their cause than helpi…"

Willy replied on Wednesday to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 2 hours ago
Reply by snide

"Thanks X for revealing another questionable situation regarding a local official. I…"

Willy replied on Wednesday to Chief Chris Jones' LPD: Lie, Plagiarize, Deceive

2 on Wednesday
Reply by XLFD

"I understand why Fricnmedia does these video postings. I agree that they have a righ…"

Willy replied Apr 19 to Mason County Press Comes Out Against First Amendment

12 2 hours ago
Reply by snide

"Thanks for the information Terry. Very informative."

Willy replied Apr 19 to Report on Conducting a Safe Deer Cull Indicates That the Cartier Park Cull Violated Every Rule

4 on Sunday
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for the report and information X. Your reports are always informative and ful…"

Willy replied Apr 19 to April 2024 School Board Review, LASD and MCC:  Process Coming Due

1 Apr 19
Reply by Willy

"Well done X. You presented yourself as the person trying to bring transparency and h…"

Willy replied Apr 17 to One City, Not Always Pretty

4 Apr 18
Reply by XLFD

"I don't see this as a traffic problem or a situation where QD should redesign it's p…"

Willy replied Apr 16 to The Dairy Queen Lane of the PM Highway

5 Apr 19
Reply by stump

"Thanks for the post X. You could write these people a book of letters and they could…"

Willy replied Apr 15 to An Open Letter Showing the Crimes Behind the Fees

1 Apr 15
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service