Willy's Discussions (6,729)

Discussions Replied To (6455) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the report X. The longer this cull idea is kept alive by the City the gre…"

Willy replied Mar 26 to The Next Biggest Lie About the Deer Cull

4 Mar 27
Reply by XLFD

"I don't get it. Was he accused of being to friendly with multiple students or just o…"

Willy replied Mar 26 to The Last Temptation of Evan Kroeze

4 Mar 27
Reply by XLFD

"Well crafted letter by Mr. Grams. He points out the other side of this issue in whic…"

Willy replied Mar 24 to Cartier Park: A Once-thriving Wildlife Sanctuary Now in Peril

1 Mar 24
Reply by Willy

"Excellent post X, presenting an important side to this story. People who enjoy the p…"

Willy replied Mar 21 to The Biggest Lie Behind the Ludington Deer Cull

4 Mar 22
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for this information X. It's going to be interesting when the dust settles re…"

Willy replied Mar 19 to Scottville City Hall, MCC School Board, Face Key Personnel Issues

1 Mar 19
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the research X. I like FS "City club" and X's "corruption team" designati…"

Willy replied Mar 17 to Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, but Scoundrels Prefer Brunettes

8 Mar 20
Reply by XLFD

"You sure have been a naughty boy X. I'm assuming that by entering the park at the ce…"

Willy replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"Is this letter for real or is someone trying to prank you? Looks like it was drafted…"

Willy replied Mar 13 to The Deer Cull Starts and All I Get is a Piece of Paper

8 on Thursday
Reply by XLFD

"I agree with shinblind. Civic duty comes first. Although I don't think the squirrels…"

Willy replied Mar 11 to Striking Gold at Cartier Park

2 Mar 11
Reply by Willy

"Thanks for the explanation X. Wise decision to get the word out on exactly what the…"

Willy replied Mar 9 to Reason #1 for Recalling Your Ludington City Councilor: Unapologetic Tax Hikes of 2023

2 Mar 10
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service