Willy's Discussions (6,738)

Discussions Replied To (6464) Replies Latest Activity

"Facebook is bad news. Along with tik tok and others. I consider them internet cancer…"

Willy replied Mar 6 to Facebook and Instagram Down, the Ludington Torch is Still Up

3 Mar 6
Reply by Willy

"Remember, this is your money. Feds fund 98% of the Office of Global Michigan. Money…"

Willy replied Mar 4 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"Love the title of this topic X and thanks for posting it. Love your comment stump. T…"

Willy replied Mar 4 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"Thanks for the report X. Do we know who came up with this idea? I would love for the…"

Willy replied Feb 29 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 26, 2024: Drinking Games

1 Feb 29
Reply by Willy

"I can understand the school being concerned but this is not the way to go about fixi…"

Willy replied Feb 25 to Drawing Two Guns in School Leads to Expulsion of Port Huron Teen

3 Feb 27
Reply by XLFD

"First, congratulations X on your efforts in taking this to an appeals court. Not man…"

Willy replied Feb 23 to As Community Celebrates Judge Wickens, Appeals Court Desecrates Legacy Ruling

4 Feb 23
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for that excellent report X."

Willy replied Feb 22 to Two School Boards, One Night (MCE and LASD, February 19, 2024)

1 Feb 22
Reply by Willy

"Fantastic news X. I am glad to hear that some sense of decency still exists at City…"

Willy replied Feb 19 to Recall Against Mayor Barnett Withdrawn Following Disclosure that His Property Wouldn't be Used for Deer Cull

4 Feb 20
Reply by XLFD

"I had a hard time following this topic. As I understand it. The LDN stated that poli…"

Willy replied Feb 18 to Fresh COLDNews Reporter Sees the Underlying Problem at LPD

2 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for the post X. Love the idea of the fruit of the poisonous tree. There sure…"

Willy replied Feb 17 to Ludington City Council Meeting, February 12, 2024: FRUIT Loops and Beach Parties

3 Feb 18
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service