Willy's Discussions (6,741)

Discussions Replied To (6467) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you did an excellent job of presenting your case to the board and I'm glad y…"

Willy replied Feb 1 to My Victory in Defeat at Mayor Barnett's First Clarity Hearing

5 Feb 4
Reply by XLFD

"Killing is a primal instinct in humans. It is how humans have survived and expanded.…"

Willy replied Jan 31 to Save your soul!

6 Jan 31
Reply by XLFD

"It seems that Mr. Sloan is woefully ignorant about the law and what has been going o…"

Willy replied Jan 29 to Mayor Barnett Floats a Sloan with Negative Credit

6 Mar 23
Reply by XLFD

"Beautiful sunset picture. Unusual angle of Buttersville. I'm glad to hear that PM To…"

Willy replied Jan 26 to The Calm of Pere Marquette and the Tempest Facing Ludington

3 Jan 27
Reply by XLFD

"Just guessing but I don't think the Mayor speaks kindly of you anymore, if he ever d…"

Willy replied Jan 24 to The Deer Death Cull-tists of Ludington

4 Jan 24
Reply by XLFD

"First of all, these written reports  by the Councilor and Officer lack professionali…"

Willy replied Jan 21 to MCE Schools and SRO: Hangin' Mr. Cooper

4 Jan 21
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for this report X. You are correct on all your points. And your right on the…"

Willy replied Jan 18 to LASD Board Meeting January 15, 2024: A Whole Lot of Appreciating Going On

1 Jan 18
Reply by Willy

"You're right. It's funny but sad. Nothing new there. "

Willy replied Jan 18 to The Re-cull of Ludington Mayor Mark Barnett

5 Jan 20
Reply by Daniel Jensen

"Good for you X. It seems to me, after reading your press release, that not only shou…"

Willy replied Jan 16 to The Re-cull of Ludington Mayor Mark Barnett

5 Jan 20
Reply by Daniel Jensen

"Great job of admonishing the Mayor and Council regarding the sacrilegious deer cull…"

Willy replied Jan 16 to Ludington City Council Meeting, January 8, 2024: A Foot in the Grave

2 Jan 16
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service