All Discussions Tagged 'bicycle' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The West End Project and the Trail Town Master Plan

As we await this year's decision by the Michigan DNR Trust Fund on whether to send Ludington $300,000 to alter the West End of Ludington Av…

Started by XLFD

12 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by XLFD

Michigan Police Attack Citizen Fixing His Bicycle Chain

A disturbing dash cam video from December 2013 shows a group of Dearborn police officers pouncing, then pounding, on a confused Lebanese ma…

Started by XLFD

1 May 26, 2014
Reply by Willy

Another Bicycle Rider Persecuted by Police

I have made no secret that I have been energized to confront and change the local system of justice and politics in the Ludington area prim…

Started by XLFD

6 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by john streeter

Could This Be The Start Of Something Bad

I got a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign today on my bicycle. I've been running stop signs for the whole 10 years that I've lived her…

Started by Brian Carlson

24 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

One MAD Ride

For the last ten years, the  HELP Ministries  (Hands Extended Loving People) have hosted a bicycle ride right here in Mason County in the m…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Is Hastings Michigan the Most Boring Place Ever?

Hastings resident Mark Wellman Jr. must have made Mark Wellman Sr. proud when he discovered a novel way to meet and speak with cops.  Appar…

Started by XLFD

1 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Lisa O'Brien

Bikema

Like Karma, only at slower speed   I read earlier on Friday the 25th that a young lady of 14 years old was riding a bicycle down the road i…

Started by XLFD

10 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Complaints About Bicyclists: EXPLAINED

The above letter made the Reader's Forum in the Ludington Daily News on Friday, August 19, one day before the local MAD Ride for charity t…

Started by XLFD

11 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Mayor Rolls Out the Welcome Wagon

Those who have followed the local blog scene in the West Michigan Lakeshore Area with the now-defunct Ludington Talks and Lakeshore Soup (a…

Started by XLFD

40 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Fair Coverage/Conclusion of an Accident in Spokane?

I ran across a troubling accident that happened in Spokane.  Troubling, in my opinion, because of the coverage and the result.  Here are tw…

Started by XLFD

11 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service