Back when Obama was running for President, it was said.. by Obama himself I think.. that America is a post racial country. Which most took to mean that racism was on the way out... I mean heck, we elected a African-American President and all. I'm starting to think though that it might of set things back abit having elected Obama. Now it seems people are hyper sensitive to racism, so much that you can barely say anything even slightly bad about a person of color without it being taken as a racial statement. This is specially noted in regards to most any criticism of Obama... if you criticize Obama then your apparently a racist... regardless of the fact that your criticism of Obama is based on his policies and has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. People that think any criticism of Obama is racist are stupid. I use to enjoy Janeane Garafalo back when she was known as a comedian and actress and actually was doing stuff that was amusing. In recent years she's become a far far far left leaning liberal, so much so that I simply can not take her or her opinion seriously anymore. When she says that the Tea Party has nothing to do with over taxation and everything to do with a black man being in office, she hurts her cause and makes herself look stupid.

Myself, I don't have a problem with a person of any color. You treat me with respect, you'll get respect in return.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait until America is post-Obama.

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service