Torch Light (1,944)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome Pete!!

Hi Pete..As I rummaged through the various links of discussions here I saw an old foe of mine Pete Graham. Welcome to the forum and glad yo…

Started by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Pete Graham

Amazing

I was in Lansing for Thanksgiving and a relative asked me to take them to the Ingham County Health Dept. so they could get their flu shot b…

Started by Willy

23 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Another example why a lot of Unions have lost their credibility

Instead of realizing that these tough economic times are hard on everyone, the union representing the police officers of New Jersey opted t…

Started by Dave

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Willy

Bristol Palin vs Keith Olberman

Keithy further proves what a dope he is by naming Bristol Palin The Worst Person In The World because of her work with groups that help you…

Started by Dave

8 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

I'm glad I have no interest in flying

I don't have to worry about getting the pictures taken or the police style pat downs. I understand the need for security and all but it's g…

Started by Dave

33 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Willy

Check this out.

Yea or nay.The good the bad and the ugly of life.I don't like the gubment 'seizing' anything for the most part, overstepping and all that.B…

Started by Sweater Cows!

1 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

Heard N Korea had or will have nukes,

have you ever had anything made in korea? Seriously, I'm not worried!Joke from one of the comedians on satellite radio sirius 103 or 104.(y…

Started by Sweater Cows!

2 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

Do electric cars actually save you money?

I've been thinking about this.... does buying and owning a car like Chevy's Volt actually save you money over the course of time? Sure, you…

Started by Dave

21 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by XLFD

LUDINGTON'S TRUE SECRETS REVEALED, (Part Uno)

In the most recent several years the South James Street area has had a lot of reconstruction in the streets, sewers, curbs, and paving. It'…

Started by AQUAMAN

21 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by XLFD

LUDINGTON'S TRUE SECRETS REVEALED, (Part Dos/Deaux)

BASEMENT BASEMENTS! What and where are these? Well, we have two here in Ludington that I know of, perhaps you know more. They are deeply bu…

Started by AQUAMAN

5 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service