Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,926)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Local Social Networking Site for Those Who Love Ludington: Ludington on the Lake

I was researching some material just yesterday, when I found an interesting find.  A Ludington social networking site that wasn't my own, n…

Started by XLFD

5 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council Meeting 8-26-2013: Seven City Officials Defensive About Offensive Hidden Camera Policy

A new Senior Center Director was introduced and the first reading of  a more restrictive fireworks ordinance occurred.  But beyond the ordi…

Started by XLFD

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Some Relief for the Understandably Paranoid Folks in Ludington

Over the last week I have been trying my darndest to figure out what those devices on the ceiling at the new Stearn's Park restrooms were. …

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Supplementary Photo Pack: Ludington Sees You Poo in Public

The Bathrooms Mapped Out   The original story talked of three public restrooms in Ludington that had hidden cameras in them, here is a map…

Started by XLFD

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The Ludington Police: Every 'Rest' You Take

This video thread is dependent on the knowledge gained from this thread, indecent-exposures-ludington-police-invade-your-privy, so please r…

Started by XLFD

11 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The High Cost of Inefficiency at Ludington City Hall

It's a shame that after nearly two hundred FOIA requests, including over one hundred denials/partial denials and nearly the same amount of…

Started by XLFD

2 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Indecent Exposures: Ludington Police Invade Your Privy

The Law   Michigan prohibits camera installation in private areas, defined as areas in which people have an expectation of privacy. This ex…

Started by XLFD

19 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Suds on the Shore Ain't from Soap

The 2013 version of Suds on the Shore, a beer and wine sampling that takes place in Ludington City Park, was held this Saturday August 17 b…

Started by XLFD

4 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by AQUAMAN

Bradley Manning to be Sentenced for Espionage

Bradley Manning's potential sentence could hinge on the perceived damage his leaks caused the U.S. government and his motives for releasing…

Started by XLFD

12 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by masonco

Local Marina Seeks Injunction Against Planned Washington Bridge Work

Ray Karboske Jr., who runs Ray's Auto Marine with his father Ray Sr., is seriously worried about the consequences of the rehabilitation of…

Started by XLFD

17 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service