Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Duct Tales

$32,000 in Pure County Government Waste on Cleaning Ducts at the Mason County Jail     Prologue Back in January, the new Mason County Sher…

Started by XLFD

6 May 17, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 4-22-2013: Red Eyes at Mourning, Sailor Take Warning

The city council  meeting this week had little of note planned beyond the consideration of three ordinances, and some approval of summertim…

Started by XLFD

58 May 15, 2013
Reply by Willy

Raiders of the Trust Fund: Ludington John and the Latest Crusade

Let's consider the West End (of Ludington Avenue) Project.  This is a multiphase alteration/improvement planned for Stearn's Park, the quee…

Started by XLFD

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington City Council 5-06-2013: Parks and Recreants

(I originally considered the title "Parks and Fabrication", but decided to use "Parks and Recreants", because some of the officials mention…

Started by XLFD

4 May 9, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Ludington DPW Report: One Day Earlier

Earlier tonight at the May 6, 2013 Ludington City Council, the DPW gave out a report on all the variety of things that they do throughout t…

Started by XLFD

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by XLFD

McAdam on the Eve of Justice?

The latest update on Joseph McAdam's lawsuit with individual area law enforcement officers and the agencies they represented, the City of L…

Started by XLFD

3 May 5, 2013
Reply by Willy

Intelligencism: Police Refuse Smart Applicants for Positions

Our progressive, enlightened friends from ABC News reports an interesting story from our progressive, enlightened friends from Connecticut…

Started by XLFD

2 May 5, 2013
Reply by Willy

City Hall Johnfab

Over the last two days my creative output has been stifled somewhat because I was shut in a room with a couple of attorneys, a court report…

Started by XLFD

7 May 4, 2013
Reply by XLFD

The Errant Assailer on the Ludington Police Department

Introduction   On the night of Monday, April 22 at the Ludington City Council Meeting, I brought up the past to illustrate a clear and pres…

Started by XLFD

6 May 3, 2013
Reply by XLFD

Wind Turbine Syndrome?

On April 30, 2013, the City of Ludington Daily News (COLDNews) finally acknowledged the lawsuit that a group of citizens had filed against…

Started by XLFD

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service