Waving the Torch Around Our Area (1,911)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Lawbreakers: Episode 2: The Chief Complaint

(at episode 1's end, XLFD is called into an LFD officer's meeting a few days after he requests a hearing to argue his innocence of crossing…

Started by XLFD

71 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

BADGER SHORELINE CRUISE JULY 4TH EVE.

Does anyone have any spare tickets for the Shoreline Cruise this July 4th? I never went on one, and when I inquired about tickets 2 weeks a…

Started by AQUAMAN

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

Vegetation Control for Safety

Vegetation Control for Safety A Guide for Local Highway and Street Maintenance Personnel May 2007 III. Keeping Traffic Control Devices Visi…

Started by XLFD

3 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Whose Money is It Anyway?

Now that Tax Day is behind us, and many of you have revolted in your own way about being taxed enough already, here is an article about our…

Started by XLFD

22 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASONCO TODAY

Since I can't post a pm to your page I thought I'd wish my good friend a Very Happy Birthday and best wishes today for continued longevity,…

Started by AQUAMAN

7 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by masonco

Recurring Theme for the Summer: How can we make Ludington Better and Safer?

I have frequently pointed out some of the shortcomings that Ludington has had with its governing entities and general safety that I have no…

Started by XLFD

9 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Summit Township Elected Officials: Listen to Your Constituents

Can you imagine a new Ludington City Hall being erected in the middle of Stearn's Park?  Some short-sighted public officials comprising th…

Started by XLFD

7 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Grumbling About Rumble Strips Along the PM Highway

If you've travelled down the PM HWY you may have noticed that they have installed rumble strips along the sides and center line of that roa…

Started by XLFD

19 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by XLFD

come on city of ludington - seriously? where do I start a petition?

Ok so today was the 4th time in 2 weeks that I have taken my son down to the waterfront playground, or the big boat park as he likes to cal…

Started by Angela

33 May 8, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Help for Hard Times

With the unemployment rate up over 20% in some of our Western Michigan counties, you probably know of one or more individuals or families d…

Started by XLFD

9 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by masonco

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service