Willy's Discussions (6,741)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"X_Ldy It makes no sense for Sean to take a prison rap if the baby is still alive. Th…"

Willy replied Oct 7, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 2: Ariel Rises and Kim Sets

18 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"Well done X. I think your point about waking the baby is a very valid question. One…"

Willy replied Oct 2, 2016 to The 'Impossible Murder' Confession of Sean Phillips

6 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Brad

"Very thorough coverage X. Great job."

Willy replied Oct 2, 2016 to Sean Phillips Murder Trial of Baby Kate: Day 1: Openings and Ariel

4 Oct 4, 2016
Reply by XLFD

"This situation is definitely going in Phillips favor. If this does go to trial, and…"

Willy replied Mar 10, 2016 to State Supreme Court Rules Sean Phillips Must Stand Trial for Murder

3 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Willy

"I agree with Wildfire regarding that prison witness. How can he give credible testim…"

Willy replied Dec 7, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Hearsay is not totally inadmissible. There are exceptions to the rule against Hearsa…"

Willy replied Dec 7, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"Why in the World is the Attorney General's office involved with this case? I tried t…"

Willy replied Dec 6, 2014 to Judge Cooper Overturns Judge Wadel's Decision: Sean Phillips to Face Open Murder Charges

12 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Willy

"I think Spaniola is continuing to press the issue in hopes that Sean will eventually…"

Willy replied Nov 27, 2014 to Phillips' Attorney Files Brief as December Court Hearing Nears

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"I still don't understand what really happened in this case. Did Sean ever address th…"

Willy replied Nov 17, 2014 to The Other Lost Afternoon Hour in the Disappearance of Baby Kate

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by XLFD

"Great job of researching X. If Kate's death was an accident as the "letter" states,…"

Willy replied Apr 15, 2014 to What's So Special About the Lemke Drain? The Trail of Baby Kate Wades In

10 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service