XLFD's Discussions (14,619)

Discussions Replied To (10474) Replies Latest Activity

"APHIS can claim they killed 1 or 26 deer at Cartier Park, and there would be no way…"

XLFD replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"You know I hate to generalize by calling the people who advocated for this deer cull…"

XLFD replied Mar 14 to Trapped in Cartier Park: A Victim's Tale of the Ludington Deer Cull

16 Mar 16
Reply by XLFD

"The disturbance part was totally unwarranted, as I had to remain totally quiet for a…"

XLFD replied Mar 13 to The Deer Cull Starts and All I Get is a Piece of Paper

8 Apr 11
Reply by XLFD

"It's real.  If you read it, this is a form that the LPD uses for area businesses (ak…"

8 Apr 11
Reply by XLFD

"Believe it or not, this was penned primarily by Officer Noah Noble with Captain Mike…"

8 Apr 11
Reply by XLFD

"Thanks for the encouragement and advice, and the plan is to get these six articles o…"

XLFD replied Mar 10 to Reason #1 for Recalling Your Ludington City Councilor: Unapologetic Tax Hikes of 2023

2 Mar 10
Reply by XLFD

"It's very sad seeing these people, who I would normally cheer for serving their co…"

XLFD replied Mar 7 to GOLD 151 Council Recalls March On

2 Mar 7
Reply by XLFD

"One reason why I thought this was significant yesterday was that it was "Super Tuesd…"

XLFD replied Mar 6 to Facebook and Instagram Down, the Ludington Torch is Still Up

3 Mar 6
Reply by Willy

"There is a reason why the state is wanting to proliferate the urban myth that there…"

XLFD replied Mar 5 to Aidin' and Abeddin'

5 Mar 5
Reply by stump

"I see many troubling things in the drawing, but if I was making decisions for the sc…"

XLFD replied Feb 27 to Drawing Two Guns in School Leads to Expulsion of Port Huron Teen

3 Feb 27
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service