Lisa O'Brien's Discussions (616)

Discussions Replied To (584) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I read - this wasn't Government provided services - to lower taxes it was…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 6, 2010 to FIRE DEPARTMENT WATCHES HOUSE BURN AFTER OWNER FAILS TO BUY PROTECTION

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"I'm with you on this, until she has the necessary surgery to become a man, she is st…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 6, 2010 to Girl denied of being homecoming King by school

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by charlemagnetism

"Sheila, I think you are looking at the wrong type of men - some are absolutely beaut…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 6, 2010 to Group Sexy: Rules for Establishing R-Rated Groups

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Edie Lindsey

"Yes it is sad that the owners pet perished in the fire, but I would not want a firem…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 6, 2010 to FIRE DEPARTMENT WATCHES HOUSE BURN AFTER OWNER FAILS TO BUY PROTECTION

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"The county privatized these services to give the residents lower taxes. Businesses h…"

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"He should of paid the bill. Yes it does seem cold and callus; but I know if I don't…"

13 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Mary A.

"Thank you Mary. I always try to be respectful - I don't always succeed, but I'm a wo…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 2, 2010 to Its sad....

40 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by masonco

"Aquaman, I can't recall you calling him a name, and you are correct in that she shou…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 2, 2010 to Its sad....

40 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by masonco

"Yes aquaman posted it verbatim - but he also put in a jab about Blinkey not being a…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 1, 2010 to Its sad....

40 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by masonco

"Are you serious???? How old are you??? I seriously think you need to get a life. The…"

Lisa O'Brien replied Oct 1, 2010 to What really happens in 'Soup Rehab'

24 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Guidothesemipsuedocaptitalistpig

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service