Willy's Discussions (6,771)

Discussions Replied To (6495) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the title of this topic. Very creative. It's to bad it actually describes what…"

Willy replied on Wednesday to Cole-Hand Loop

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Willy

"It's obvious she has an agenda and is going to act on it. When a government agency f…"

Willy replied Jul 19 to Judge Sniegowski's Disqualified Immunity

4 on Monday
Reply by XLFD

"Excellent post X. I have often thought of you as the Trump of Mason County. The reas…"

Willy replied Jul 15 to The Season of Assassinating Characters

2 Jul 17
Reply by XLFD

"I'm surprised and disappointed at your comments snide. The fact that you believe tha…"

Willy replied Jul 10 to HOW WILL TRUMP'S JURY VOTE?

16 Jul 12
Reply by XLFD

"The City Government reminds me of your process and effort to eliminate the defects a…"

Willy replied Jul 10 to Ludington City Council Meeting, July 8, 2024: A Midsummer Night's Hoax and Hike

5 Jul 11
Reply by XLFD

"RK you have no idea what you are saying. You represent all of the completely clueles…"

Willy replied Jul 5 to A Revolutionary Idea to End the Independence Day Weekend

11 Jul 7
Reply by XLFD

"Love it. I am so glad you were able to save that sign. I bet Alway and his wife had…"

Willy replied Jul 2 to The Ludington Torch Liberates the Mason County Press

6 Jul 9
Reply by snide

"This nonsense has taken place when 3 councilors are lawyers and 1 enforced the law.…"

Willy replied Jul 2 to Conceived in Sin and Born in Corruption: The Illegal Interim City Manager Installation

7 Jul 4
Reply by XLFD

"X, your remarks about Foster were tongue in cheek, right? You do know he was referri…"

Willy replied Jun 29 to Ludington City Council Meeting, June 24, 2024: Fine Time to Leave

7 Jul 1
Reply by XLFD

"I also want to add that I understand that many cities have closed down schools becau…"

Willy replied Jun 23 to The Trophy for Poorest Planned School Renovation Goes to LASD

6 Jul 9
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service