All Discussions Tagged 'Shay' (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free-dom of the Press-- As Long As You're Not the Ludington Torch

Based on a suggestion by Willie Smith, which seconded an idea I had at about the same time, I decided to send off a FOIA request to the Cit…

Started by XLFD

4 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Complete Streets is Completely Bogus (in Ludington)

X has put out a couple of things on the Complete Streets policy and its adoption by Ludington  Complete Streets.  Complete streets is a str…

Started by Eve Alone

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

Wronging Rights: Ludington City Hall

At the beginning of this month, I related the tale of my run in with the Mayor and his wife while riding my bicycle in Ludington Mayor Roll…

Started by XLFD

3 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Willy

Bridging the Gap

When a bridge has outlasted its usefulness, the first question one needs to ask before money is spent on repairing or rebuilding it is whet…

Started by XLFD

8 May 1, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Who's Watching the Watchman?

I was sent the link to this video today, and it pretty much coincided with a nightmare I had as a result from my recent visit to the City H…

Started by XLFD

6 May 1, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Things I Learned This Tuesday

On Tuesday, I accompanied XLFD down to City Hall for his interview for Third Ward Councilor.  But first, I was sent to that public facility…

Started by Eve Alone

13 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by XLFD

I Wanna Be a Cowncilor

With the discovery of Brent Scott's early retirement from the Ludington City Council, the knowledge that Mayor John Henderson is lookin…

Started by XLFD

21 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Feeling the Heat: The City Strikes Back

You may be wondering after hearing that I was served on March 1st by a LPD LEO with a Notice that prevented me from going to City Hall, the…

Started by XLFD

43 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

"The Public, As Usual, is Invited to Attend."

Had the radio tuned into W-MOM at noon today and heard the latest news about what the City is planning on doing at their meeting tonight. …

Started by Eve Alone

4 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Workplace Safety Policy?

A recent perusal of the City website shows the following as part of the minutes for the 2-28-11 City Council Meeting, recently posted on th…

Started by XLFD

12 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service