All Discussions Tagged 'FOIA' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We Won Our FOIA Lawsuit Against the City, pt. 3 The First Hearing pt. A

If you are interested in two common people's search for information in competition against a corrupted public body's effort to suppress rel…

Started by XLFD

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Anatomy of an Administrative Appeal, 12-17-2012

At the Ludington City Council meeting of December 17, 2012, they adjudicated what they called the 168th FOIA request of Tom Rotta.  A new t…

Started by XLFD

12 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by XLFD

We Won Our FOIA Lawsuit Against the City, pt.1, The Claim

On the September 10, 2012 Ludington City Council meeting, City Councilor Gary Castonia and City Manager John Shay started a nasty rumor, of…

Started by XLFD

4 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Marty Redman

Is the Third Appeal Time a Charm?

I have yet to win an appeal for a FOIA request yet.  I have formally went through an administrative appeal with the Ludington City Council…

Started by XLFD

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Openly Disobeying the Open Meetings Act, pt. 3: No Posted Notices

I like to think of myself as somewhat knowledgable about what is going on around Ludington, particularly in the City Hall and the plethora…

Started by XLFD

0 Oct 20, 2012

New FOIA Bill in Michigan Addresses Better Compliance, Fees

September 11, 2012 might just emerge as a day that will live in infamy at the Ludington City Hall.  Just after the day 51st Circuit Court W…

Started by XLFD

5 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by XLFD

Openly Disobeying the Open Meetings Act, pt. 2: FOIA for a Closed Meeting

Instead of explaining the problem in depth, I went to tonight's City Council meeting seeking the minutes from the closed meeting the City h…

Started by XLFD

7 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by XLFD

FOIA Shows Government and Press Collusion

A government agency using one ultra-liberal pro-government media outlet to attack another media outlet who is not sympathetic to that agenc…

Started by XLFD

0 Sep 18, 2012

McAdam- '12: City Wants to Suppress Release of Information

The City of Ludington, and the County of Mason, our two local governments of note have been quite successful in keeping the Joseph McAdams…

Started by XLFD

14 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Willy

Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - POLICE STATE/FEMA CAMPS

Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Theory - POLICE STATE/FEMA CAMPS http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=C67234C7049D2AB2F3D897B805FEFEC2 This episod…

Started by Brian Carlson

7 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Brian Carlson

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service