All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Public Safety at Intersections Ignored for Three Years in a Row in Ludington

Starting in June of 2009, I have devoted a few hours of my time twice a year in documenting the neglect that Ludington's DPW has found no t…

Started by XLFD

5 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by XLFD

The Lackadaisical Daily News

The recent abduction of Baby Kate has shown the limited ability of our local newspaper of record.  Reduced to having its stories either del…

Started by XLFD

23 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by AQUAMAN

Would You Park Like This in the Middle of an Intersection?

1:  Lakeview School Sidewalk Parking I've noticed in travelling around Ludington with children on foot and by bicycle, that many people ch…

Started by XLFD

7 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Eve Alone

Michigan Localities Just Say “No” to the Law

In November 2008, the Michigan voters resoundingly passed the “Medical Marijuana Act” (MMA), an initiated bill, with a 63% majority. This…

Started by XLFD

23 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Willy

The Development of Authority pt. 4: Friday Night Lie

Those who live near Ludington will often hear on the radio or read in the local paper about the fun to be had at Friday Night Live (FNL)…

Started by XLFD

16 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by XLFD

Ludington Talks Loses It's Voice!?!?

I checked out the other local site today and saw that they have changed their focus, and have now become a photo sharing site.  They took o…

Started by XLFD

77 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

The Development of Authority, Part One: An Introduction

(This is the first of a series about the Ludington Downtown Development Authority, a progressive instrument for revitalizing the downtown. …

Started by XLFD

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Susan Rose

Commissions of Sins

We would like to think that there was once a Golden Age in our government.  A time when the politicians created laws to expand or keep the…

Started by XLFD

7 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by XLFD

Freedom From Information

In the recent LDN article describing the Ludington City Council's confirmation of John Shay's deposit for a Freedom of Information Act requ…

Started by XLFD

9 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by AQUAMAN

Chloe Stoudt Murder Update

Mother of murdered girl faces drug charges Forensic evidence confirms child had been sexually assaulted before death LDN Wednesday, August…

Started by XLFD

8 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Willy

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service