All Discussions Tagged 'Ludington' (174)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ludington Oktoberfest 2015: Tents in the Wind

If you made it into downtown Ludington over the early part of the weekend you may have caught the Ludington Octoberfest 2015.  On Friday n…

Started by XLFD

4 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Claire the Bookgirl's Story in the Detroit News Reveals Much More

Last week, I was contacted by Frank Donnelly of the Detroit News, who had did his homework, figured out my Christian name, and tracked me…

Started by XLFD

10 Aug 29, 2015
Reply by Willy

The Missing Ludington Landlord Boogeyman

Back in the beginning of late May, when the City of Ludington sent out their proposed rental inspection ordinance to select landlords and…

Started by XLFD

3 Aug 26, 2015
Reply by Willy

Ludington City Council August 10, 2015: Poisoning the Well

In modern vernacular, the phrase "poisoning the well" describes a method often used in communicating to prime the audience with adverse inf…

Started by XLFD

20 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by XLFD

Extending the Dog Beach?

Spence Riggs at the last city council meeting on July 13 made a proposal to the city leaders to be more inclusive as to where dogs would b…

Started by XLFD

51 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by AQUAMAN

Ludington's ORV Petition: Minority from Ludington

It was revealed in part one of the article Blessing of the Golf Carts that at the July 27, 2015 meeting of the Ludington City Council that…

Started by XLFD

7 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Willy

John Shay on Both Sides of an Agreement

At the most recent Ludington City Council meeting, a question of ethics arose dealing with a contract/agreement wherein City Manager John S…

Started by XLFD

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by XLFD

'15 - Love, Ludington

A Brief History of Tennis When not dealing with local issues, I engage primarily in local living.  One of the ways I enjoy the area is to…

Started by XLFD

6 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Willy

Ludington's Community Garden of Garbage and Grasses

Ludington's Community Garden grew from the demolition of the downtown bowling alley in the 200 block of West Ludington Avenue.  For a coupl…

Started by XLFD

30 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Willy

The Vanity of the Bonfires

Last night was the first of three scheduled bonfires to be held at Stearn's Beach in the summer of 2015.  It arose from what was declared a…

Started by XLFD

2 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by XLFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by XLFD.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service